- Report #: NT VVS 086
- Approved: September 1990
This method describes the procedure used for testing large exhaust air heat pumps, for determination of:
– Thermal performance with: – different temperature levels of the heat transfer medium, hot side
– different moisture contents, flow rates and temperatures of the exhaust air (heat transfer medium, cold side)
– sanitary hot water production.
– Ventilation performance with various flow rates and pressure conditions of the exhaust air (heat transfer medium, cold side)
– Performance during frosting and defrosting, if such occurs
– Performance of safety equipment.
Categories and tags